- This book is comprehensive, fully updated as per the recent needs and easy to assimilate.
- Sixth edition of the book revamped to meet the requirements of competency based medical education recently promoted by the NMC curriculum
- Complemented with clear, simple language, lucid style ,diagrams and photographs by Master of the subject
- Full of illustrations which will serve as vital feature for a valuable textbook
- Learning objectives are included within the theory topic itself
- As per new curriculum, a few topics have been deleted from the older curriculum and a few have been added.
- Many changes have been incorporated in new edition but very few additional pages inserted as unnecessary and outdated information and obsolete surgeries have been deleted.
- A new section called ‘Principles of Surgery’ which deals with ethics, communication, conduct, consent, research, audit, medico legal aspects, biomedical waste disposal and many other important topics.
- Most of the competencies have been given the specific numbers for your quick reference.
- A wide range of clinical topics are discussed, including clinical methods, with excellent quality photographs helpful for university clinical examination also.
- 2502 illustrations
- 806 MCQs
- 705 Key Boxes
- 259Wisdom lines
- 198 Tables
- 61 Clinical Notes & Key Notes