Key features :
The new third edition has been more comprehensively developed and expanded as per the reader’s demand.
– Third edition is kept in pace with all the latest advancements in Paediatric Dentistry specialty & in Dentistry overall.
– The present book is made more clinical oriented, explaining stepwise procedures with pictorial presentations for the readers to have a firm base to practice Paediatric Dentistry.
– Evidence-based content, within the guidelines, recommended globally.
– This time, self-assessment comprises MCQs, SAQs, and Case Scenario questions at the end of each chapter with the aim to help students to prepare for the competitive objective national and international examination.
– New and young but truly professional clinicians are being included for the first time as contributors to share their innovative views with the readers.
– New chapters like regenerative Endodontics, MIH, Application of Implants, and Laser in Paediatric Dentistry have been included to prepare readers for their future practice.
– With over 1800 color clinical photographs, 90 flow charts, and 180 illustrations it is the best combination of an atlas and a textbook.
– Latest protocols recommended by FDI, WHO, IADT, and IAPD are also being added at the end of the book under the Appendix for the readers to learn and follow in their routine clinical practice.
– Additional recent resources for further readings are included along with all references used in each chapter at the end of each section.