This is regarding publishing the practical book for pharmaceutical syllabus as per PCI. Here we have included All Practicals of Inorganic, Organic and Medicinal Chemistry (from Sem-1 to Sem-6). Although there are many books which are published in this manner for individual subject but very few which include all the practicals of chemistry. The books which are available, practically they are not feasible to perform in laboratory.
The practical procedure included here are:
1. Performed already in lab.
2. Procedures are designed taking reference of PATENTS and BASIC METHODS.
3. The melting points are mentioned for individual intermediates also.
4. Whenever required, additional procedures for the synthesis of also mentioned.
5. More easy and feasible separation methods are mentioned.
6. Reaction and their importance are explained for the procedure during separation.